The tennis court is owned by the Parish Council and is next to the village hall. It is primarily for use by Little Melton residents and is free, at least one of the people on court must be a resident of Little Melton.
- From use the booking system to book a time on the court
- Please familiarise yourself with how to use the AED that is nearby, just in case someone needs it!
- Please only use the tennis court to play tennis, unless otherwise agreed with the Parish Council
- Skateboarding, in-line skating and cycling are not permitted on the court
- Please don't lean bikes against the wire fence