All Saints Church
The church dates back to the 14th century and is located on the western edge of the village near to the village hall. The church contains some early and unusual wall paintings - there are pictures at Norfolk Churches and here. If you wish to visit the church, please contact one of the church wardens - see below for details.
New villagers are welcome at the church and at the social events run by the Friends of the Church.
Church Services and events
|1st Sunday||10:30||Holy Communion and Monthly Children's Church at High House Farm, Gt Melton|
|2nd Sunday||09:00||Holy Communion|
|3rd Sunday||10:30||All Age Worship|
|4th Sunday||09:00||Holy Communion|
|5th Sunday||10:30||United Benefice at each church in turn|
|1st Monday||13:30||Mothers Union at the Village Hall|
|1st and 3rd Wednesday||10:00||Little Acorns (babies and carers) Hethersett Church Hall|
Mother's Union Events
- Little Melton Mothers’ Union meeting will be on the last Monday of April as we welcome Mothers’ Union speaker Mrs Sonia Mann to our meeting at 1:30 in the Village Hall when she will be talking to us about Guyana.
- There will not be a meeting in May.
- In June we return to the first Monday and Mrs Eileen Pennington (Lady Lavinia) will be telling us about Victorian Clothing on June 4th at 1;30 in the Village Hall.
- On Monday 2nd July we return to Beck Cottage by Kind invitation of Margot and Peter Markham for our Summer Outing and Tea Party.This is always a most enjoyable event and enables us to support WULUGU as well as having a lovely afternoon.
- email email@example.com
- Rector and Vicar - The Rev Derek McClean - 01603 946656
- Associate Priests
- The Rev Christopher Mallett - 01603 811010
- Children's Church - Phyllis Curson 01603 810821
- Church Wardens
- Treasurer - Nick Ganley - 01603 810149
- Friends of the Church
- Mothers' Union - 1st Monday of the
month, 1.30pm. Please contact Annetta Evans on
- Visiting Team - Members will visit anyone ill, housebound or in need of a chat -
Liz Tomlin 812209
- Parish Magazine - Good News - 12 monthly issues for £3 - contact Graham Tomlin (see Church Wardens)
- Parochial Charity
- see also
Church of England page